Each user will secure store the description and information about the property they have applied to their valuables in the International Asset Registry for Law Enforcement (IARLE)
Law Enforcement is key component of the program. Over 4,000 agencies are currently utilizing the technology in a effort to reduce property theft in their communities and engage their residents in awareness.
- Over 36,000 law enforcement agencies have access to the IARLE database: Searchable by PIN, property description, serial numbers, etc.
- No cost to law enforcement
- All agencies are provided detection kits
- Auto scrubs database when property is recovered and cataloged by property room
- 50 – 75 new law enforcement agencies each month